Bath Bombs. One of the most amazing experiences to recharge and renew the mind and body. Bath bombs can be simple to the creative and extraordinary. These simple yet luxe little bombs can give you the perfect spa night and can also make a great gift for any holiday. Bath bombs can cost anywhere up to $8 a bomb and I will show you how to make one bomb for under a quarter!
You will need:
- Baking Soda
- Your Favorite Fragrance or Essential Oil
- Citric Acid - available online or any location that they sell beer-brewing supplies
- Food Coloring of your choice
- Epsom or Sea Salt
- A mold: Ice Tray, Cupcake tins, any mold you wish
How to Make:
- Blend two parts baking soda with one part citric acid. Blend well so that the mixture is not grainy.
- Once blended, add the coloring and the essential oils..(a little goes a long way)
- Using a spray bottle, spray witch hazel into the mixture while stirring. Make sure your mixture does not become too wet for it will activate the bomb.
- When the mixture becomes congruent, press into the mold. The tighter you pack it, the better your bomb will be.
- After a few minutes, tap the bomb out of the mold and let air dry for two hours.
- Pop into your bath if you would like or wrap in a cello bag and ribbon to gift!