Has winter sucked all of the vibrance out of your skin? Are you feeling dull and lackluster? This is the perfect time of the year to add radiance with a skin brightening serum. A perfect skin brightening serum for this time of year adds a component of hydration as well as boosts the skin's metabolism to get your cell turnover out of hibernation. Here is one of my favorite Do It Yourself Brightening Serum Recipes.
You will need..
- One 100 mg ampule of Vitamin C - You can find this in the vitamin isle as an oral supplement.
- One 100 mg ampule of Vitamin E - "
- 1tsp. of Almond Oil or Olive Oil.
- Break open the ampules and mix them with the 4 tablespoons of water in a blender or food processor.
- Mix in the Almond or Olive Oil
- Your serum is ready. Put into a container and keep in the refrigerator for best use. Feel free to take the rest of the supplements left over orally each day to get even brighter skin from the inside out!